10:46 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
24 November, 02:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
One of the ten commandments:
You shall not kill.

(Two photos).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 November, 09:20
Same. The mudslinging is tedious and unnecessary. Ignore the drama and stay the course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
24 November, 08:23
Copy that. Same here.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 01:17
This whole thing smells like a freemason or CIA manipulating the boy to me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
YES!!! you and Joey are seeing it too.
Very weird stuff.
Definitely dark stuff.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
24 November, 01:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe not

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 November, 01:16
weighing out between what kyle has said, versus what Lin has said, and what Lin has brought up about Flynn. then Sidney, and all of it being called out that Lin is the only truth teller… and then seeing the shot of kyle with Trump. all things point to just kyle and Trump and then Lin being the only truth tellers standing. this blows me away. i have chosen to retreat but i also value YOU and what you have brought to the table. pls tell me i am discerning correctly or whether we should all wait hntil the dust settles… help.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 November, 12:48

Lin was told about the threats while the kid was told another story.

Lin said he talked to him once, Lin was told the kid was in danger, even tweeting about the threats to him. The kid was probably told it was to raise money for Lin. They kept him in to play a psy-op on the kid and Lin.

All of it Projection because when they saw the evidence they knew it was a big win and could have a big payoff, they wanted to be his defamation lawyers. Conservatorship next?

Think about it, a lot of money involved, and Lin was supposed to handle the defamation part.

Pure Evil Bastards.

Time for Tucker to be a Patriot Journalist and call this out, Lin can provide the receipts and show the boy was lied to. Grand slam.

The kid is traumatized, someone needs to protect him from the wolves. How about a visit from Barron and his Dad.

Lin should be his defamation lawyer. He's the only one who will look after his best interests.

Lin Wood is telling the truth, listen, vibe it, he'

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:58
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Nana cant copy this do you have a link that I can post on twit wit for all to hear? Twit wit will not allow any link from anonup.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 12:54
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
TRUTH - Lin Wood is all truth / brilliant man

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 November, 12:17
LLYN IS TRUTH HARDLINER😁😍😇
I DID SOME I HOMEWORK TO IDENTIFY MAIN REASONS BEHIND DECISION LET THEMSELVES JABBED.
1) ARROGANCE. MOST OF MINE FAMILY HAS UNIVERSITY DEGREE. FRANKLY I AM ONLY ONE WHO HAS NOT, PURPOSEDLY, BECAUSE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH ARROGANCE🤣🤣🤣
2) GREED. GREED MAKE YOUR SOUL CORRUPT, YOU EGO IS SETUPED TO PROTECT YOUR MORTAL AVATAR 3D POSSESIONS AT LITERALLY ALL COSTS.
3) FEAR. ITS TWIN OF GREED, ALWAYS COME TWO OF THEM, AS YEHOWIST WITNESSES🤣🤣🤣
FEAR YOUR EGO USED TO TRIGGER GREED BASED PROTECTION. PROTECT FAMILY, PROTECT JOB, PROTECT HOUSE, PROTECT YOUR GOLF COURSE MEMBERSHIP...
ONLY WHAT DO MATTER IS TO :
PROTECT YOUR SOUL
PROTECT CHILDREN, WHICH HAS NOT THEIR VOICE TO BE HEARD...
GOD BLESS ALL TRUE WARRIORS, MORTAL OR EXTRATERRESTRIALS, WHICH DOES LET YOURE VOICE BE HEARD AGAINST TYRRANY AND COWARD DISEASE😎
BRING THE ACTIVE MENTAL RESISTANCE! 😇💪🙏

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 November, 11:42
I love Lin Wood as well. I do not for one moment think he'd ever wish any ill on Kyle. Keeping him in jail longer than he should have been is not something he would do. He's just not that kind of person. I can relate to Lin Woods heart and I think most people in America that are Christians can too. This is a mountain that is way to high for them to try and take down because with God there 'ain't no mountain high enough' that Lin Wood can't overcome. What ever they are planning I do not believe it will work.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 November, 01:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THIS:
TRIAL WITH KYLE TOOK PLACE HALF YEAR PRIOR, JUDGES WILL RULLE HIM GUILTY, SAME AS SUPREME COURT DID NOT TOOK TRUMP PLAINSTIFF DUE TO "PROCEDURAL ERROR"
IT HAS NAME: PROCEDURAL MITTIGATION OF JUSTICE. JUDGE IS PERSON, JUST LIKE U AND ME, AND DEATH THREATS, BLACKMAILING WORKS IN CABAL FAVOR SINCE CAIN AND ABEL...
JUSTICE FULLY RELLY ON HUMAN FACTOR, NON ON "RULLE OF LAW"...

AND LLYN AS LIVING LEGENDARY OF JUSTICE KNOWS BEST, WHEN IS THE EXACT RIGHT TIMING!!!
FROM A PERSPECTIVE OF 17 YEARS KIDDO EVERY WEEK TOOKS AGES🤣🤣🤣WE ALL EXPERIENCING TIME FLOW EXACT SAME WAY, WHEN WE WERE YOUNG... 😁😁😁

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 November, 01:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I believe Kyle made a deal with satan to keep his family safe.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
23 November, 11:40
As do I Doq, as do I!

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 11:18
how do you feel about Elvis?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 November, 11:16
God bless the patriots!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 11:11
Doq, I love all Believers. We may not be perfect, however our Father's, Son covered that....the enemy only fights its enemy...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 November, 11:03
👀🔥

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 November, 07:41
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Me Too! Love Lin Wood!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 November, 07:43
I love all my cousins as well!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
23 November, 11:00

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
23 November, 10:59
Lin is a Patriot.

Kyle is a Patriot.

Don't fall for the [DS] division tricks.

They can't crack Love, it's the secret code they can't understand.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 November, 11:02
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
it's all BS...

Julie Boe @JulieB
23 November, 11:11
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I'm no longer sure Kyle is still a patriot. He seems to be well on his way to becoming a full fledged narcissist.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 November, 10:54
Fuck Yeah I DO TOO, "Over the Target!"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 November, 10:58
The whole Kyle Rittenhouse thing was a DS distraction. I’m convinced.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 November, 01:14
Here is another opinion

https://rumble.com/vpotun-...

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 November, 10:50
everybody has their roll to play so with whats going on is going on for a reason

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
23 November, 10:49
you and me both!!!!❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸