Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 10:46
I love Lin Wood.

You already know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 November, 11:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love Lin Wood as well. I do not for one moment think he'd ever wish any ill on Kyle. Keeping him in jail longer than he should have been is not something he would do. He's just not that kind of person. I can relate to Lin Woods heart and I think most people in America that are Christians can too. This is a mountain that is way to high for them to try and take down because with God there 'ain't no mountain high enough' that Lin Wood can't overcome. What ever they are planning I do not believe it will work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THIS:
TRIAL WITH KYLE TOOK PLACE HALF YEAR PRIOR, JUDGES WILL RULLE HIM GUILTY, SAME AS SUPREME COURT DID NOT TOOK TRUMP PLAINSTIFF DUE TO "PROCEDURAL ERROR"
IT HAS NAME: PROCEDURAL MITTIGATION OF JUSTICE. JUDGE IS PERSON, JUST LIKE U AND ME, AND DEATH THREATS, BLACKMAILING WORKS IN CABAL FAVOR SINCE CAIN AND ABEL...
JUSTICE FULLY RELLY ON HUMAN FACTOR, NON ON "RULLE OF LAW"...

AND LLYN AS LIVING LEGENDARY OF JUSTICE KNOWS BEST, WHEN IS THE EXACT RIGHT TIMING!!!
FROM A PERSPECTIVE OF 17 YEARS KIDDO EVERY WEEK TOOKS AGES🤣🤣🤣WE ALL EXPERIENCING TIME FLOW EXACT SAME WAY, WHEN WE WERE YOUNG... 😁😁😁
01:22 AM - Nov 24, 2021
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 November, 01:40
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Deepstate is being exposed on every level. Kyle and Gretta have the same birthdate. what is the connection?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 November, 01:49
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
PLANETS HAS THEIR OWN VIBES...

THEY DETERMINED, WHEN YOU ARE BORN, WHAT IS YOUR SOUL PURPOSE AND ALSO EXACT DATE, WHEN YOUR MORTAL AVATAR PASS AWAY, AND YOUR SOUL REINCARNATE AFTER EVALUATION WITH SOURCE ABOUT YOUR CURRENT MISSION.

I WAS BORN ON 17.6.1978

ONE WEEK PRIOR TO MINE TRUE EXPECTED DATE... BUT MINE SOUL PURPOSE STAY EXACT SAME...

ONLY MINE ATTITUDE GOES FROM MEEK CANCER TO BADASS GEMINI🤣🤣🤣
https://youtu.be/uplULg1y2...