Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 10:46
I love Lin Wood.

You already know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 November, 11:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love Lin Wood as well. I do not for one moment think he'd ever wish any ill on Kyle. Keeping him in jail longer than he should have been is not something he would do. He's just not that kind of person. I can relate to Lin Woods heart and I think most people in America that are Christians can too. This is a mountain that is way to high for them to try and take down because with God there 'ain't no mountain high enough' that Lin Wood can't overcome. What ever they are planning I do not believe it will work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I believe Kyle made a deal with satan to keep his family safe.
01:51 AM - Nov 24, 2021
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 November, 09:54
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
What did Kyle do? I have been working since the trial. Thanks.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 November, 03:53
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
It's confusing? He won then attacked Lin Wood. Pics are flying around that look like him as a Sandy Hook victim but Im not seeing it? Green screen vids in courtroom have been out there as well. And now he met with Trump. I don't believe he would be allowed near Trump if he was bad. I wonder if the bad guys threatened him to make him go off on Lin? He's a [?] for me?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 November, 01:58
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Kyle is a MK illuminati victim.