Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 10:46
I love Lin Wood.

You already know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent

Lin was told about the threats while the kid was told another story.

Lin said he talked to him once, Lin was told the kid was in danger, even tweeting about the threats to him. The kid was probably told it was to raise money for Lin. They kept him in to play a psy-op on the kid and Lin.

All of it Projection because when they saw the evidence they knew it was a big win and could have a big payoff, they wanted to be his defamation lawyers. Conservatorship next?

Think about it, a lot of money involved, and Lin was supposed to handle the defamation part.

Pure Evil Bastards.

Time for Tucker to be a Patriot Journalist and call this out, Lin can provide the receipts and show the boy was lied to. Grand slam.

The kid is traumatized, someone needs to protect him from the wolves. How about a visit from Barron and his Dad.

Lin should be his defamation lawyer. He's the only one who will look after his best interests.

Lin Wood is telling the truth, listen, vibe it, he'
12:48 AM - Nov 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 12:54
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
TRUTH - Lin Wood is all truth / brilliant man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:58
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Nana cant copy this do you have a link that I can post on twit wit for all to hear? Twit wit will not allow any link from anonup.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 November, 03:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From Lin on Telegram.

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Lin Wood, [Nov 23, 2021 at 2:30 PM]
Please help me get the TRUTH out. Please share this interview I gave about the Kyle Rittenhouse/Tucker Carlson show.

Thank you.

https://player.fm/series/t...

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 November, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The video you can start play and then right click on it and save it