CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack . I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies.
10:12 AM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
23 November, 03:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This kid is part of the system that wants our country to be communist and has plenty of handlers telling him what to do❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
23 November, 03:47
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 November, 05:55
In response chore Toke to her Publication
if you look at all the pictures posted from the little boy he has straight hair of cut hair for years and know that when you grow up your hair doesn't go from straight to curly and Kyle's got curly wavy hair. Not the same person

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 November, 03:27
Trust No One. I am reading too much between the lines of this Kyle dude and the more I read, the less I trust! I believe in my heart of hearts that this was a false flag set up to: 1.) take our guns; and 2.) to get our attention away from Ghislane and Mike as stated. Nancy Drew from FB did state that in Sept. when both the WH and SC were all secure with fencing that something "big" went down. Maybe, just maybe CA was decertified and gave up their 55 electoral votes, but WE do not know this yet......maybe it is coming. All it will take is CA to do this, and not the 5 states as we have come to believe.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 03:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🙏👊😁Yes, I saw her video saying that Biden was not at a turkey day thing because it was deserted, but I could not figure out what was going on with anything else recently other than fake green screen with biden.

CA to decertify would be big. My CA family is moving in 2 weeks, so it is too late for them. They gave up and are moving far away, but we need 2020 election fraud fixed

Agree on false flags, agree that the Maxwell trial is super important, and also SC with Mike Lindell.

Hoping for truth and light at this point.

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
23 November, 03:48
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
ghostezra posted a pic of the young boy killed in sandy hook, Noah Piznor, right at the time of Rittenhouse trial. Sure looks like Kyle. The pic of Noah had also been used again!

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 03:16
kyle is free thats what matters.....a circus follows lin around.. maybe thats what his role is but i dont trust him

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 03:19
In response reaper myer to his Publication
understood totally. very confusing right now.

it is a shitshow no matter what the subject is right now

makes my head hurt!!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
23 November, 03:11
i saw this being mentioned the other night on Viva &Barnes. I agree with Lin Wood. So did Barnes

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 03:18
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
👊😁😎🙏me too! ty for telling me!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
23 November, 01:26
as they all say it should never have gone to court this was a scripted event they already stated that the drone footage was because of a psyop it was an engineered riot how did kyle run into that production or was he part of it so many questions need to be answered

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 01:33
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
right, I agree with all that you say, so ty for saying it

so weird, right?

What is not scripted is what I ask at this point. Only what I see at home with my 2 eyes, for sure

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 01:34
In response GOD WON to her Publication
😁🙏👊absolutely agree, 100 percent

yes, I fo0rgot to mention Mike Lindell and sc

ty for saying so!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 November, 11:17
How??? 'How' answers 'Why'. The whole trial was a psyop. Seems we continue to be fooled by these fraudsters (me included). Little Noah Posner grew up on us. Instead of being a dead 6 year old from Sandy Hook, he took on a new identity, Kyle Rittenhouse. I guess we'll never learn.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 01:34
In response Made In America to her Publication

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 November, 01:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
and “Kyle” was ‘born’ on the same day as “Greta”

3 Jan 2003

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 November, 11:06
Interesting, nothing is at it seems....Some suggestions this was a FF, but by whom????up is down, down is up....I am taking a wait and see attittude....truth will prevail

Have Faith @rAnnbci
23 November, 11:12
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
heard he was in sandy hook

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:37
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
march madness every single day

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 November, 10:27
I am certainly interested in Q 2, 3 and 4 which raise very valid points imo.
#StrangerThings

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:35
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
🎯😁🙏👊Yes, great point!! 100 percent!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
23 November, 10:16
Let the mud throwing begin....those we thought we could trust are feuding...I trust no one.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:17
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
right, letting the truth come out

no secrets right now, for sure!!

trust no one

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 November, 11:22
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
That was the whole point to get everyone feuding. That's what they do best, isn't it? They staged a shooting, held a fake trial, got everyone on the side of the crisis actor, then the crisis actor turns on Lin Wood and places 'suggestions' in peoples minds about Lin. It works every time. Meanwhile the crisis actor sues for millions $$$ and wins. Just like the fake George Floyd, his 'death' and the millions $$$ his family received.