CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:12
4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack . I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
Trust No One. I am reading too much between the lines of this Kyle dude and the more I read, the less I trust! I believe in my heart of hearts that this was a false flag set up to: 1.) take our guns; and 2.) to get our attention away from Ghislane and Mike as stated. Nancy Drew from FB did state that in Sept. when both the WH and SC were all secure with fencing that something "big" went down. Maybe, just maybe CA was decertified and gave up their 55 electoral votes, but WE do not know this yet......maybe it is coming. All it will take is CA to do this, and not the 5 states as we have come to believe.
03:27 PM - Nov 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
23 November, 03:48
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
ghostezra posted a pic of the young boy killed in sandy hook, Noah Piznor, right at the time of Rittenhouse trial. Sure looks like Kyle. The pic of Noah had also been used again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
23 November, 03:50
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Noah Pozner... Jewish actor?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 03:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🙏👊😁Yes, I saw her video saying that Biden was not at a turkey day thing because it was deserted, but I could not figure out what was going on with anything else recently other than fake green screen with biden.

CA to decertify would be big. My CA family is moving in 2 weeks, so it is too late for them. They gave up and are moving far away, but we need 2020 election fraud fixed

Agree on false flags, agree that the Maxwell trial is super important, and also SC with Mike Lindell.

Hoping for truth and light at this point.