CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:12
4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack . I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
How??? 'How' answers 'Why'. The whole trial was a psyop. Seems we continue to be fooled by these fraudsters (me included). Little Noah Posner grew up on us. Instead of being a dead 6 year old from Sandy Hook, he took on a new identity, Kyle Rittenhouse. I guess we'll never learn.
11:17 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 November, 01:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
and “Kyle” was ‘born’ on the same day as “Greta”

3 Jan 2003

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 November, 01:41
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
now that's one weird "coincidence"

23 November, 03:50
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
It depends on who Kyle REALLY is. If he's Noah Posner (child crisis actor) that died at Sandy Hook at the age of 6 years old, that would put his birth somewhere around 2006/2007, making him 15 years old, not 17/18 like they claim. All these lies get me confused.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 01:34

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 November, 11:43
Explains the drone footage from the alphabet soup guys, I'm tired of being duped!

23 November, 03:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Yep, sure does. You'd think we would learn, huh? Here I was happy that he won, but you know what??? Even hubby, who I always say is very much asleep made the remark when the verdict was read, "Why does he seem so fake to me?". I said, 'you haven't even watched the trial, why is he fake?'. He said "I don't know, he just seems like he's faking to me." Well......................shut my mouth.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 November, 11:38
The devil is sneaky

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:36
🙏👊😁100 percent agree!!

kind of like the death of ashley babbit, etc.

wtf is going on in our c0ountry and our world?

I am tired of the lies and misinformation

kyle is not all that he seems

these crisis actors fake die, then legally change their names, and pop up somewhere else

I wonder who kyle will be next time?

23 November, 04:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
And look at the amount of $$$$ that these people get from being frauds. Noah's father sued twice when someone claimed that no one died at Sandy Hook. And he won both lawsuits. If something isn't done about these fake media outlets, our country is just gone.