CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:12
4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack . I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Interesting, nothing is at it seems....Some suggestions this was a FF, but by whom????up is down, down is up....I am taking a wait and see attittude....truth will prevail
11:06 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:37
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
march madness every single day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
23 November, 11:12
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
heard he was in sandy hook

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 November, 11:19
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I heard the same thing - interesting...They lie on both sides it seems - we will see - all making it hard to know who to believe - which I imagine is the plan - keep praying

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:37
In response Have Faith to her Publication
👊🙏 yes, I see it also