CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:12
4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack . I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
Let the mud throwing begin....those we thought we could trust are feuding...I trust no one.
10:16 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KolligirlNV5 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 November, 11:22
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
That was the whole point to get everyone feuding. That's what they do best, isn't it? They staged a shooting, held a fake trial, got everyone on the side of the crisis actor, then the crisis actor turns on Lin Wood and places 'suggestions' in peoples minds about Lin. It works every time. Meanwhile the crisis actor sues for millions $$$ and wins. Just like the fake George Floyd, his 'death' and the millions $$$ his family received.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 11:45
In response Made In America to her Publication
and Sandman

the real victims always get truly victimized, and do not get money when they are out of jail for book deals or big lawsuits, but we get psyoped and think that someone got justice when it is all fake false flag bulllshit

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 November, 03:28
In response Made In America to her Publication
Bam too right

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 10:17
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
right, letting the truth come out

no secrets right now, for sure!!

trust no one