Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Important question to ask:

With all the darkness that has been exposed and brought to light, how are we using our knowledge to destroy evil?

I’ve been working on something big.

Tonight I’m taking personal inventory of myself to brainstorm how to become a better tool in God’s Hands in our quest to eliminating the enemy.

God has blessed us with very specific skillsets and talents.

If you haven’t already, please ask God in prayer to allow Him to bring an understanding to you personally for what talents He has given you, which will become your ammunition for the final blow to these demons.

Think of their societal web structure [they] have created. How can you help remove those chains of enslavement, given what you have learned in your lifetime?

You are unique. Only YOU can do what God made you for. Only you.

It’s time to stop worrying about every damn thing we read about.

It’s time to go on the offensive.

It’s time to get to work!
12:55 AM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
30 November, 12:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😇🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 November, 05:20
COVId is a mind fuck for slavery
GOVT is master'
FREEDOM is opposite of cults
FEAR controls
MEDIA is candy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 November, 05:18
I been busy exposing Child Protective (Predatory) Services Doq! Please pray God opens doors to the proper people in order for me to share my collection of facts Ive accumulated since 2015 to stop the human trafficking of our children! Its a crime on an epic level.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 November, 05:35
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I started fighting Child protection services in 2002 they are captured operation of the cabal and the entire satanic system must be Destroyed. I am confident it is on the top of the list for President Trump thank you for you work

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 November, 03:25
que la force soit avec nous 😇🖖

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 12:39
We all want to help !
TY DoQ - looking fwd to your project.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
23 November, 11:29
Before anything can be fixed, the root of the problem needs to be addressed first.

First thing is first;

Need to have control of the media and Law. After having the law return, all those in any public position and in the financial industry need to be removed and punished because NONE of them should any where near the rebuild. Then followed by taking back the financial system.

Moneye is the blood of society and when the blood is tainted everything becomes contaminated by association. This is exactly how a disease works in a human body.

Nothing can change until all this happens.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
23 November, 10:45

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 November, 07:29
Dont be partakers with the children of disobedience - In my battle to defeat evil.. I boycott any and everything that I notice or realize is associated with evil. Im boycotting nearly all fast food, processed foods, News media and nearly all TV, pro sports abd more.

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 November, 07:31
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
sadly there is nothing in this world that has not been touched by evil.

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 10:56
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
youre on the internet though

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 06:08
All I can do is to correct mistaken beliefs (with proofs) and call on people's common sense to sort fact from fiction. I suffer quite a bit of backlash for it but I can't unknow what I know. God holds me accountable for everything I know, therefore I can't feign ignorance.

Few people listen but that is to be expected. If all I can do is let someone know that strait means stringent, strict, restricted, and limited, whereas most read it as straight (---------------), then maybe I've done some good for a few. Maybe they'll take God's laws more seriously. Maybe they'll realize more fully just how important grammar, etymology, and reading comprehension are. It's my duty to share what I know by planting seeds.

Matthew 7:14 KJV
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Great post, Doq. I'm eager to see what your project is.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 November, 05:25
As we connect locally with like minded Patriots we strengthen our streets, neighborhoods, cities and those of us that are being called to step up and take local governmental and school board offices. We are growing into these positions each and every day - we will grow our new world with Gods guidance 🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 November, 09:02
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Missy, doing exactly that - recently connected with an old high school classmate and have put together a small group of like-minded (Kindred Spirits) to meet locally and share ideas etc. Has been a lot of fun and knowing it is a very worthwhile cause. Keep spreading the word! We got this! 🙏 💫

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 November, 05:05
mustard seeds are the best if you can reach a topic they’re not anchored to..

Mike Honcho @BertActual
23 November, 04:36
We need to get back to grassroots efforts to disseminate the truth. Methods disconnected from Big Tech.

-Flyers in mailboxes with links to videos or articles of truth. If every person did their neighborhood it would make a huge impact.

-Graffiti / Stickers / Signs.....with important links to truth or groups. Tag overpasses, buildings of high traffic, Busy roads etc. Normally I would be against vandalism, but extreme times call for extreme measures.

-Paid billboards

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 05:37
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
I know in some states, (maybe all states) it's illegal to put things in mailboxes other than mail. The signs are a good idea. Graffiti would even work as long as you don't infringe on someone's private property. If a property owner gives you permission to paint on an outer wall of their building, then it would be great.

The grassroots efforts would be very effective. I'm just trying to make sure you don't break the law in carrying out your efforts. Don't lose your enthusiasm, though!

24 November, 12:31
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Mike great thinking !
Remember how Veronika "Peoples Bridge" did all that she did ... followed her example and went into BB&Beyond to arrange the mugs with big letters on them to spell out DJT, but even funnier, someone posted they did that with Christmas stockings at Target and spelled out FJB - LOL

JUST DO IT - Thanks for the encouragement!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 04:34
Love you Doq cant wait to hear your idea.
I do remember you collecting all of our email addresses almost 2 yrs ago now for a reason to come in the future.

I hope that we are almost there because from I am hearing in chat rooms our country is about to have a come apart pretty soon.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 04:31
When God threw me back years ago when I had my NDE it was because I said to him, "I just wish I could tell my family and others how small a part of existence time on Earth really is & help them realize what is really important to do while there"

Next thing I know back in hospital back in painful body with doctor standing over me.

So part of my job at this ripe old age I believe is to help ppl see what is important & help them find their direct connection to their own soul powers, to God and to his consciousness.

Along the way when he gives me more money than I need I try to help others.
My goal is to help Simon Parkes with the medbed/Consciousness centers geared toward pre-school age children to help them find their own soul powers early in life as I truly believe that this is the single most important thing we can do for Earths evolution.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 November, 01:52
Dark to light. BE the light. Present from a neutral perspective, keep emotions in check. Light that candle. Truth always wins. Never give up.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 November, 01:35
PRAY AND VISUALIZE THE FUTURE WE WANT TO CREATE!

24 November, 12:34
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
LOL! You are all making my day!
TY!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 November, 01:33

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 November, 01:33
I would say: throw away your smart I-phones, Get away from twister and facebook, go write letters again and start a new communication system that is much safer and more private. It can be done and in such a way that it is fast and will have much more possibilities!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 November, 01:28
Thank you Doq
ever since ive been a part of this there has been a shift in what I want for a career to
asking “God how can i serve you best?”

i still dont have a clear answer
but i know what im not supposed to be doing
i pray your words

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
23 November, 07:34
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I don’t have a clear answer either. I keep asking God to talk louder, why am I here🙏🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 November, 10:12
Amen!
1 Corinthians 12:4-6 “Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone.”
Matthew 5:14-16 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 09:51
AGREE 100 PERCENT. I AM PRAYING FOR THAT FOR THE LAST YEAR, AND BELIEVE IT IS PARTLY TO SPEAK UP AND SPEAK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR ME ON MY END, BUT I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING MORE TO DO WITH FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

23 November, 07:46
MANIFEST - LEARN HOW & PRACTICE = P R A Y E R w/ intent
-- the cabal uses manifestation AGAINST US!

"Every single thought absolutely affects the observable state of the body-mind spirit system and the materialization of events with the external hologram."

Scalar Vibrational Mechanics - so much of this thesis coincides with the Book of Thomas, feeling and emotions must sync with your beliefs, believing [as if] it has already happened.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 November, 04:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Love, love, love Dr. Joe Dispenza!! ❤️

Kira Kju @kju17
23 November, 01:41
🙏thank you so match…🙏

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 November, 01:29
When do we blow up the left bought and paid for cooperation's....

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 November, 01:22
Love this DoQ +!! Its so important. 🙏🙏🙏
I pray to be Gods instrument for truth and justice.

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
23 November, 01:13
My first thought TBH 😟 is Church/Pastors. If the Bible is truly not the orginal Bible we need to start with Gods Word. We have been set to see otherwise, and Its hard for me to go to His house & listen to whats not right!! 🤷‍♀️ my thoughts

23 November, 07:55
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
I hear ya ... try to listen to this:
https://shepherdschapel.co...

Pastor Arnold Murray, is no longer with us, yet I learned everything about what is happening NOW from him in 2014 ... although I didn't understand it all - it helped prepare me for this cabal.

He teaches verse by verse, chapter by chapter from the KJV - and it so VERY authentic. They offer a 24/7 live feed and its on DISH TV channel 24, M-F, 6am-10pm WORLD WIDE.

Its all GODS word. His son Dennis is now carrying on the legacy.

24 November, 12:37
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Above all, ignore the "nay sayers" ... keep the positive close.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 November, 01:08
Yes AGREED! David had to pick up that stone to slay Goliath. That stone can can take many forms but make no mistake about it, whatever form that stone takes, it must be hurled at the beast. Only then will we bring them to their knees❤👊❤

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
23 November, 01:07
yo i have been away for a while but i have been watching the movie... and this looks like its happening still.