Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 12:55
Important question to ask:

With all the darkness that has been exposed and brought to light, how are we using our knowledge to destroy evil?

I’ve been working on something big.

Tonight I’m taking personal inventory of myself to brainstorm how to become a better tool in God’s Hands in our quest to eliminating the enemy.

God has blessed us with very specific skillsets and talents.

If you haven’t already, please ask God in prayer to allow Him to bring an understanding to you personally for what talents He has given you, which will become your ammunition for the final blow to these demons.

Think of their societal web structure [they] have created. How can you help remove those chains of enslavement, given what you have learned in your lifetime?

You are unique. Only YOU can do what God made you for. Only you.

It’s time to stop worrying about every damn thing we read about.

It’s time to go on the offensive.

It’s time to get to work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
My first thought TBH 😟 is Church/Pastors. If the Bible is truly not the orginal Bible we need to start with Gods Word. We have been set to see otherwise, and Its hard for me to go to His house & listen to whats not right!! 🤷‍♀️ my thoughts
01:13 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Crystalcis in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 12:37
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Above all, ignore the "nay sayers" ... keep the positive close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 07:55
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
I hear ya ... try to listen to this:
https://shepherdschapel.co...

Pastor Arnold Murray, is no longer with us, yet I learned everything about what is happening NOW from him in 2014 ... although I didn't understand it all - it helped prepare me for this cabal.

He teaches verse by verse, chapter by chapter from the KJV - and it so VERY authentic. They offer a 24/7 live feed and its on DISH TV channel 24, M-F, 6am-10pm WORLD WIDE.

Its all GODS word. His son Dennis is now carrying on the legacy.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 05:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Oh, my......I'm sorry to learn that you follow Murray's teachings. They are so false.

He didn't understand the book of Genesis. He didn't catch on to the fact that God uses what I call "headlines" and then "copy". The story of creation is told in Genesis in headline form first. Then, in Genesis 2: 7, God goes into greater detail (copy) of all that he had created in those 6 days. Murray misunderstood this to mean that on the 8th day, God made man AGAIN.

He also claimed, with charts and diagrams of great detail (though highly erroneous) that the "true Israelites" are the Anglo-Saxons.

Just because someone goes into great details about something, doesn't mean the something they're going into great detail about is true.

I compare Murray with Negative 48, David Icke, and some others. They go to GREAT LENGTHS to "teach" things that are completely false.

Men twist the shit out of the bible, take things out of context, add their own perspectives and misrepresent God.