Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 12:55
Important question to ask:

With all the darkness that has been exposed and brought to light, how are we using our knowledge to destroy evil?

I’ve been working on something big.

Tonight I’m taking personal inventory of myself to brainstorm how to become a better tool in God’s Hands in our quest to eliminating the enemy.

God has blessed us with very specific skillsets and talents.

If you haven’t already, please ask God in prayer to allow Him to bring an understanding to you personally for what talents He has given you, which will become your ammunition for the final blow to these demons.

Think of their societal web structure [they] have created. How can you help remove those chains of enslavement, given what you have learned in your lifetime?

You are unique. Only YOU can do what God made you for. Only you.

It’s time to stop worrying about every damn thing we read about.

It’s time to go on the offensive.

It’s time to get to work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 07:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
MANIFEST - LEARN HOW & PRACTICE = P R A Y E R w/ intent
-- the cabal uses manifestation AGAINST US!

"Every single thought absolutely affects the observable state of the body-mind spirit system and the materialization of events with the external hologram."

Scalar Vibrational Mechanics - so much of this thesis coincides with the Book of Thomas, feeling and emotions must sync with your beliefs, believing [as if] it has already happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 08:05
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I'm just discovering all this as a scientific evidence and it's so encouraging to find these studies, I sensed this but unable to accurately describe it. Then learned about the Book of Thomas that reinforces this ideology ... it's just amazing.
Fascinating and very logical thought process and when combined with our feelings and emotions it then becomes our reality.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 November, 08:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
They all have to be in synch!! Very tough in our disjointed, chaotic, brainwashed, hypnotized world!! Go within and communicate with your source energy - let it guide you!! Learn to sense, feel and hear that inner intuitive voice. It is your God source!! It took me many years to find and honor my true self. That is the heart mind and not the ego mind. Starve the ego mind and your heart mind will flourish!! Much love ❤️ to you Patriot!! Be Alive and enjoy the blessings of this day in the NOW!!