Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 12:55
Important question to ask:

With all the darkness that has been exposed and brought to light, how are we using our knowledge to destroy evil?

I’ve been working on something big.

Tonight I’m taking personal inventory of myself to brainstorm how to become a better tool in God’s Hands in our quest to eliminating the enemy.

God has blessed us with very specific skillsets and talents.

If you haven’t already, please ask God in prayer to allow Him to bring an understanding to you personally for what talents He has given you, which will become your ammunition for the final blow to these demons.

Think of their societal web structure [they] have created. How can you help remove those chains of enslavement, given what you have learned in your lifetime?

You are unique. Only YOU can do what God made you for. Only you.

It’s time to stop worrying about every damn thing we read about.

It’s time to go on the offensive.

It’s time to get to work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Love you Doq cant wait to hear your idea.
I do remember you collecting all of our email addresses almost 2 yrs ago now for a reason to come in the future.

I hope that we are almost there because from I am hearing in chat rooms our country is about to have a come apart pretty soon.
04:34 PM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it