Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 12:55
Important question to ask:

With all the darkness that has been exposed and brought to light, how are we using our knowledge to destroy evil?

I’ve been working on something big.

Tonight I’m taking personal inventory of myself to brainstorm how to become a better tool in God’s Hands in our quest to eliminating the enemy.

God has blessed us with very specific skillsets and talents.

If you haven’t already, please ask God in prayer to allow Him to bring an understanding to you personally for what talents He has given you, which will become your ammunition for the final blow to these demons.

Think of their societal web structure [they] have created. How can you help remove those chains of enslavement, given what you have learned in your lifetime?

You are unique. Only YOU can do what God made you for. Only you.

It’s time to stop worrying about every damn thing we read about.

It’s time to go on the offensive.

It’s time to get to work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 November, 07:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Dont be partakers with the children of disobedience - In my battle to defeat evil.. I boycott any and everything that I notice or realize is associated with evil. Im boycotting nearly all fast food, processed foods, News media and nearly all TV, pro sports abd more.

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
sadly there is nothing in this world that has not been touched by evil.
07:31 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 November, 07:37
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
There is much truth to what your saying! However.. I see God in nature and in planting, gardening and harvesting among many other things! Trying to get more natural kicks out many evil companies and influences in this life. At least thats what I believe based on my experience.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 November, 07:49
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
yes i agree with you. however, even that has been tainted is my point! they have destroyed everything to try to destroy us. Grounding while gardening really helped me except when i was tilling.