John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Space command just put out the GO sign so pay attention to my next few posts because I am going to show you a world that very few of you even have a clue about.
I am going to show you the lies.
It will be up to you to decide what to do next.
This will be buried so from this point I am going to need your help.
I have never asked for anyone to forward what I do but now I am.
Grab on and hold on tight because your reality is about to take a trip.
If they let me do it that is.
Let's get after it!

When he says PEOPLE are in the way read that again as in people are all of humanity.
What does this infer?
Not glowing finger tips and flying bike rides.
Think book "player of the game."

This drop has much more to it.
Next post will be on that.
12:09 PM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 09:09
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
After calling Ruth’s death same week on decode before the announcement, I’m calling the Queen’s death announcement this week……and more than likely tomorrow. Let’s see how small accounts do in an echo chamber of influencers. P.S. not you, in general. You are still on the fence for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 09:12
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
P.S.S. Yes, others also decoded same message, but not 1 is calling the death of the queen. 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 05:28
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I found this interesting because it makes sense, I also am very glad you are still on the fence about me because that is exactly how you should be. It is funny because I was just about to do a set of posts explaining why you should question everything I say. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to seeing how this turns out with the Queen.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 November, 08:13
happy to help just let us know

the other day i counted only 4 revenue streams from a human being related to trafficking:
trafficking
sex slavery/prostitution
organ harvesting
cremation diamonds

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 03:19
Juuuuuuuuuust asking literally so you are saying Q is bs?

15 November, 03:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not at all. I am saying that what Q is showing the world is not what people believe it to be. We are still very much under the influence of mockingbird but I am hoping that by the end of my posts anyone who reads them will not only be totally awake but will actually be questioning everything they know.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 November, 02:51
with you so far!! and I thought this was part of scheme!
many headlines, here is just 1. used NBC but CNN and other liberal medias covered as well.
https://www.nbcnews.com/ma...

15 November, 03:24
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Well done, thank you for adding this to the post!

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 November, 02:44
where did you see the GO sign?

15 November, 03:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Umm, yeah, how about them gas prices? Yeah, that.

I will just say this has happened many, many times and this is the first time it has been made public in pretty much real time if made public at all. The war in our skies have been going on for months now and no one really noticed, because they don't want you to.
Look up Falling objects, bright falling lights and sonic booms and you will see just how many there truly have been.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 November, 01:56
Ooooh John..I realy don't want to read the book...Hint?

15 November, 03:33
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Oh I would make you read a book, I was referring to the wiki link. It's about a 5 minute look through. But if you would rather not I'll be going into more detail about it soon.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 November, 01:49
I have also archived many of your posts offline. I will help any way that I can.

15 November, 03:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks Charlie, the only thing I ask is that you stay with me till the end of this because it is going to be long and I will need the help of people just like you in keeping the info easy to digest. There is a lot of open mindedness needed to see the big picture but once they do things will become very obvious.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 November, 12:54
Do tell.

15 November, 01:29
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
2nd drop done will drop more later today but it will take a few days of drops to really connect everything