John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 November, 12:09
Space command just put out the GO sign so pay attention to my next few posts because I am going to show you a world that very few of you even have a clue about.
I am going to show you the lies.
It will be up to you to decide what to do next.
This will be buried so from this point I am going to need your help.
I have never asked for anyone to forward what I do but now I am.
Grab on and hold on tight because your reality is about to take a trip.
If they let me do it that is.
Let's get after it!

When he says PEOPLE are in the way read that again as in people are all of humanity.
What does this infer?
Not glowing finger tips and flying bike rides.
Think book "player of the game."

This drop has much more to it.
Next post will be on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Ooooh John..I realy don't want to read the book...Hint?
01:56 PM - Nov 15, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 November, 03:33
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Oh I would make you read a book, I was referring to the wiki link. It's about a 5 minute look through. But if you would rather not I'll be going into more detail about it soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 November, 05:35
I read it. Im having a hard time concentrating for some reason? It was hard to follow but sounded like what is happening here?

Msterri ... @Msterri
15 November, 08:08
So it’s pretty clear Elon identifies as one of the protagonists in the Game, but is he Flere-Imsaho or Gurgeh? But who is the current Emporer(s). Does Bezos believe he is one of the good guys that is trying to save humanity with space colonization? I’m not really that good at decodes so I am actually pretty confused.