John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 November, 12:09
Space command just put out the GO sign so pay attention to my next few posts because I am going to show you a world that very few of you even have a clue about.
I am going to show you the lies.
It will be up to you to decide what to do next.
This will be buried so from this point I am going to need your help.
I have never asked for anyone to forward what I do but now I am.
Grab on and hold on tight because your reality is about to take a trip.
If they let me do it that is.
Let's get after it!

When he says PEOPLE are in the way read that again as in people are all of humanity.
What does this infer?
Not glowing finger tips and flying bike rides.
Think book "player of the game."

This drop has much more to it.
Next post will be on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 03:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Juuuuuuuuuust asking literally so you are saying Q is bs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not at all. I am saying that what Q is showing the world is not what people believe it to be. We are still very much under the influence of mockingbird but I am hoping that by the end of my posts anyone who reads them will not only be totally awake but will actually be questioning everything they know.
03:23 PM - Nov 15, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
15 November, 03:29
Not feeling real great about Space Force joining with Elon, what are your thoughts on that. If any. IF that info is even valid btw just saw that earlier, multi tasking day job and glancing at info.

15 November, 03:26
Hey I didn't get here decades not questioning everyone and everything. Ty, I trust my info because I KNOW my info, but there is a reason I am on here so much. ALWAYS looking for more info.

16 November, 05:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Exactly and that is how it should always be.