Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 January, 04:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
30 January, 04:16
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaLaHard in this post can reply
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
30 January, 09:09
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
As much as i would like for this to be true i dont see her intentionally leaving her two boys especially with them being how young they were when it happened. plus, she knew how corrupt and evil the royal family is espcially philip, andrew and the queen and if she knew about all the pedophilia theres no way shed leave those boys behind. Now, if it was all three of them id be more likely to maybe believe it.

GDS MOM @GSDMOM
30 January, 08:30
hope thats true

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
30 January, 08:16
The Princess loved by all of the World.❤️ As Flotus not given the respect she deserved , because she was with our Potus. 😡Now the world will be shocked to learn the TRUTH💫- the irony of it all - just goes to show you how the media was biased 😡

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
30 January, 08:11
I'm convinced this is true. Mother of Barron.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
30 January, 08:29
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

Joanne England @Maz0277
30 January, 07:41
John jr 🤫

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
30 January, 07:38
she mimicked Di many times using her wardrobe. There is a reason.

Adele Young @Starseed1111
30 January, 07:37
love Princess Di! so Happy i always believed! is Snow White on here?❤️❤️❤️

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
30 January, 07:33
I love Lady Diana!!💞