Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
30 January, 04:16
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Buckmaster @Amber
30 January, 07:36
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tamara Shea @tnmady
30 January, 07:48
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
ooo i wish we had proofπŸ’―πŸ’―

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
30 January, 04:11
He is brilliant.

Jnr pushed her hand, and put the timeline forward. He made her play before she was truly ready but stupid enough to take it on and they watched everything she did. He was able to put her in the spotlight before she was ever even aware one was on her, then her greed and hate blinded her, to continue to buy favour for her handlers.

Game over, brother. I love you! And we all do!

Thank you for all you have done, for all you have created, and for the sacrifices you made. I keep saying Jesus died for our sins, you gave up your anonymity for humanity. Huge call.

Saxon 777 @Saxon
30 January, 05:10
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 January, 05:14
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
WE LOVE YOU JJ ❀️

Marc-Anthony Santana @marQ24
30 January, 03:42
Watch JFK JR. drop bombs on Jay Leno! https://youtu.be/7_zQO9l4n...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
30 January, 03:15
So I looked this up, because I like to be informed...First 2 g**gle results show "FALSE." (Try it and see what you get!) Then I have this: https://www.townandcountry...

Lily Morales @Pachimama
30 January, 01:30
How convinient that John John crases his plane in the ocean. LOL they are going to freat when he shows up.