Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 January, 04:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Tamara Shea @tnmady
30 January, 07:48
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
ooo i wish we had proofπŸ’―πŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Buckmaster @Amber
30 January, 07:36
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
30 January, 05:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Would be amazing. Would shock the world. Would unite all Americans.

Marc-Anthony Santana @marQ24
30 January, 05:11
I love it and this shit resignates!

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
30 January, 04:42
I remember the day well. It was a Tuesday. A day of Mars.

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
30 January, 04:20

GDS MOM @GSDMOM
30 January, 08:30
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
hope thats true

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
30 January, 09:09
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
As much as i would like for this to be true i dont see her intentionally leaving her two boys especially with them being how young they were when it happened. plus, she knew how corrupt and evil the royal family is espcially philip, andrew and the queen and if she knew about all the pedophilia theres no way shed leave those boys behind. Now, if it was all three of them id be more likely to maybe believe it.