Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)
07:11 PM - Nov 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
06 November, 03:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think we're all doing the best we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 November, 04:45
Already did : told to all the nurses that our syndicat is corrupt (one of the most powerfuld in my country ! and the truth is coming and nurses are leaving the syndicat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 November, 04:47
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
like the crooked politicians...

Do you think they should be able to just walk away...
from the damage they've already done...???

just like that aye

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 11:23
Nana spent over a third of my life fighting these bastards in local politics at the time only to be beaten down. We have just in very recent yrs taken our county back.
Nana is too worn down from politics, it will have to be in business or mentoring.
Sorry but too old to start back in that machine, it is a battle for a younger person now.

Law & Physics @physics171
02 November, 11:21

02 November, 11:21

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 November, 10:14
My hubs is now President of the teachers association at his school - moved the lefty Superintendant on, and helped flip the school board from left to sensible....

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 November, 10:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
God Bless Your REAL Man
(and the woman behind him)
👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
02 November, 09:02
I did that out of pure exhaustion and frustraion at my OR RN job years ago and was fired 2013....for doing nothing but telling a MD I shouldnt have trusted with watching a clock for time.
I still shout out...lost many many pretty much all who were supposedly my "friends". Stand up if you have not. Hurts but not as much as it will the EVIL BASTARDS will. #GREATAWAKENING

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 02:59
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
I was fired twice as a medical professional for blowing the whistle on malpractice seriously who the hell stands around and watches Attempted Murder without taking a stand .

02 November, 08:37
Everyone on earth has obligations to know law and how to defend our rights as the law, equally our life force is our rights as the law.

02 November, 08:35

02 November, 08:34

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
02 November, 08:14
I am engaged in spiritual warfare.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
02 November, 08:10
im trying to fight too its just seems so hard. I feel defeated today. these elections are so rigged how can we ever win again

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 November, 01:42
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Doesnt seem like we ever will until we take matters into our own hands. I am fully on board with that and hopefully soon.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 November, 07:45

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 November, 08:02
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
👇😎👍🇺🇸
https://anonup.com/thread/...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 November, 07:36
I ran for City Council on the 2020 ticket and got on.. only to quickly find out that the entire City Council and Mayor are high up Masons! Total control of our town. I am heavily out numbered in every vote. When new positions come up.. they bring in new Masons and vote them in over my selections. I think the only reason they allowed me to get my spot was so they could recruit me into their cult.. they put on a full court press and I made it clear I was not interested. Needless to say.. I know anything is possible with God but Im surrounded by the enemy and I need God to show up in a big way in my town!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 November, 09:26
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
This same thing happened in our little Wyoming town. A good Christian man, good family, fully involved in the community was elected to city council. It didnt take long for the wolves to attack. He was fighting for good things. They started harrassing his friends businesses and anyone who supported him. He "liked" a Facebook post and was asked to resign. When he didnt, they went after his wife and children and he finally gave in. But, the townspeople were furious. They came out in droves in his support. People were going to all council meetings and giving a piece of mind to our lovely mayor and council members. Long story short, he ran for re-election, after regretting resigning and won. Still a fight within but its a start.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 07:06
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Go for it! secretly document and disclose?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 November, 07:21
OBLIGATIONS COME WITH NO EXCUSES. NONE. THIS IS NO LESS THAN EXISTENTIAL. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRST GEAR.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
02 November, 07:13

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 07:12
Fkin seizing all masonic orgs and businesses under all shell game names globally and fkin destroying it that way, backing new money with gold, fkn nut crushes this shit right on back to hell. Name the avenue.

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 November, 08:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You know a lot more about this than me...

SOOOOO when money is backed by gold/silver again, what happens to the fake currency that we currently hold???

Like the fake currency in my bank account and my 401K???

Will that be revalued???

Really curious about how that's gonna work, cuz I'm getting older by the day and counting down til when I can retire, cuz that's what I've been saving up for 🤣🤣🤣