Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 07:11
You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
I did that out of pure exhaustion and frustraion at my OR RN job years ago and was fired 2013....for doing nothing but telling a MD I shouldnt have trusted with watching a clock for time.
I still shout out...lost many many pretty much all who were supposedly my "friends". Stand up if you have not. Hurts but not as much as it will the EVIL BASTARDS will. #GREATAWAKENING
09:02 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BekandJim in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 02:59
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
I was fired twice as a medical professional for blowing the whistle on malpractice seriously who the hell stands around and watches Attempted Murder without taking a stand .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396