Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 07:11
You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
I ran for City Council on the 2020 ticket and got on.. only to quickly find out that the entire City Council and Mayor are high up Masons! Total control of our town. I am heavily out numbered in every vote. When new positions come up.. they bring in new Masons and vote them in over my selections. I think the only reason they allowed me to get my spot was so they could recruit me into their cult.. they put on a full court press and I made it clear I was not interested. Needless to say.. I know anything is possible with God but Im surrounded by the enemy and I need God to show up in a big way in my town!
07:36 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 07:06
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Go for it! secretly document and disclose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 November, 09:26
This same thing happened in our little Wyoming town. A good Christian man, good family, fully involved in the community was elected to city council. It didnt take long for the wolves to attack. He was fighting for good things. They started harrassing his friends businesses and anyone who supported him. He "liked" a Facebook post and was asked to resign. When he didnt, they went after his wife and children and he finally gave in. But, the townspeople were furious. They came out in droves in his support. People were going to all council meetings and giving a piece of mind to our lovely mayor and council members. Long story short, he ran for re-election, after regretting resigning and won. Still a fight within but its a start.

04 November, 12:09
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Wow! Thanks for sharing this! I know I have a difficult road ahead of me but Im trusting God to strengthen me and see me through! I pray for my little town often!

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
03 November, 02:56
You're not alone, and it gets better, I promise. I was elected to our school board, heavily outnumbered...but since 2018 I have prayed like never before. I also went out each year, recruited and vetted Patriots each year, then advised them on how to win. Now, Patriots are in control, and the last holdout that is left from the old regime is resigning a year before his term is up. Praise Jesus! We have replaced our corrupt Superintendent and other questionable teachers. Next item will be term limits, then finding my Patriot replacement for 2023. Keep the Faith, hold that line Patriot! God wins through righteous seeking hearts.

03 November, 03:01
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Praise be to God! Thats an amazing testimony! Thanks for the encouragement! Im praying like never before for my community!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
03 November, 10:41
I sometimes wonder what will happen to those in local, county and State government positions, including support staff, that have been a part of the perpetuated evil?

Are they included in the approximate 300,000 indictments?

I would think most of these people have souls and are low level Masons or part of other organizations related to Masonry.

Whatever happens will be interesting to say the least, maybe shocking for many and at best - Profoundly Spiritual!

03 November, 10:54
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I wonder that also! Many lower level Masons have no idea the evil they are supporting. The higher up Masons love their life (Fame, Money, Power, Position) and so they become desensitized to the level of evil they take part in. They are also lead by fear and oath of silence knowing the horrible atrocities that could happen to them if they break their oaths. Its dangerous ground to be knowingly or unknowingly committing evil.. either way God calls us to repentence!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 November, 02:09
When GOD stands with you the impossible can be done!! They never expected her to loose!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏. We are all with you in prayer. Go forth and conquer. You've got this.

03 November, 07:01
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank you so much! The support and encouragement I get here is amazing!

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 November, 11:08
You are courageous! ❤️🇺🇸 Put on the armor of God especially when you are in the midst of the serpents. God is mightier!!! Thank you!

02 November, 11:09
In response God Wins to her Publication
Amen and Thank You! Yes Yes Yes God is much mightier!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 November, 09:32
Proud of you.

1 John 4:4

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 November, 09:25
No one said it would be easy. Stay positive and keep the faith. TBIYTC

02 November, 09:27
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Thanks! I am keeping the faith! Im excited about what God is doing and going to do in my town.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 November, 08:27
🎯👊🙏praying for you

so proud of you

yes, you got this! I was in the devil's den at one time also, long ago.

they are just nasty, but let your light shine

02 November, 08:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 November, 08:15
You got this 👍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 November, 08:13
May God bless you working in the devils den. Surround yourself with those business owners that you trust who will support your cause at all council meetings. God put you there as the start of something great🙏❣🙏

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 November, 08:00
I am proud of anyone who will put themselves in a position to be around evil people. Protect yourself.

02 November, 08:33
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Thank you so much! Im continually praying for my town and asking God to lead me in decisions and actions!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 07:42
What a Patriot. Masons are scum.

Don’t fear them.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 November, 07:48
I once owned a masonic temple that was being sold by the Masons as it was a building they were not using anymore. I was asked to go to one of their induction which I chose not to. when the crash of a wait happened play would not work with me to keep the building after I've done tons of repairs to it and had it as a positive income facility. I battled them in court to not foreclose but they did anyways they're not out to help the general public there just for themselves. Either you're one of them or you're not. JFK set it perfectly, " these secret societies are repugnant"

02 November, 07:54
Yes they are! They have lied to my face many times. I dont believe anything they say. Our town has the highest taxes around. 😡 They placed a large, evil obelisk on the road coming into town. Masons have been here 150 years and every Mayor has lived on Masonic property tied together with the Masonic Lodge and Catholic Church. I have prayed many times that God would rain down fire on that piece of land.. if its His will!