Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 07:11
You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Fkin seizing all masonic orgs and businesses under all shell game names globally and fkin destroying it that way, backing new money with gold, fkn nut crushes this shit right on back to hell. Name the avenue.
07:12 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 November, 08:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You know a lot more about this than me...

SOOOOO when money is backed by gold/silver again, what happens to the fake currency that we currently hold???

Like the fake currency in my bank account and my 401K???

Will that be revalued???

Really curious about how that's gonna work, cuz I'm getting older by the day and counting down til when I can retire, cuz that's what I've been saving up for 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 08:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
YEP should be revalued then the straw man aspect of the VERY freaking real currency our bc's hold SHIT if they can make money off them we should have it back in gold. ONE time I saw on the net folks figure that out, then they sent in bots, blah blah blah and folks dissuaded, but was told pre net bout that too by the bloodliner first time I heard of it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 11:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Nana hears there will be a one time one for one exchange.