Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
God sent You into lockdown as a way of personal retreat.
Believe it, feel it, understand it. Be In It for YOU.
Help is Here. All is Ok, Truly. Take time for You.
Be Still. Breathe, Feel, SEE.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️
10:07 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 February, 11:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It's a blessing to be your friend, Jason.
🙏❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 12:03
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
The feeling is mutual my sister, love to you and yours.. God Bless You. I am Grateful God has placed us all here together. 🙌🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 February, 11:41
It's a blessing to be your friend, Jason.
🙏❤️🕊️

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 February, 09:43
stay on your path i definitely seeing the lord work through you . you are truly blessed keep up the good work brother

26 February, 10:07
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
God Is Blessing Us All. 🙌🕊️🙌Love You Brother. 🙏❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 October, 08:50
Calmness and Peace. Bringing GOD and JESUS back into all that we do. Going back to a more simple time. Getting back to our roots with our family.

01 October, 09:46
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen 🙌🙌🙌

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 February, 11:36
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen Amen. I just pray I have a family to
share this with - some that believe…only a few are awake…or perhaps it will all just look different than I expect by then.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 June, 10:43
i believe it feel it! AMEN!!🕊🕊🕊🕊

15 June, 10:46
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
16 April, 09:44
AND guess what else He did, Sweetie? Believe it or not, I think we may have just eliminated viruses all around the globe this past year!!! Who knew something good came out of something so stupid like this global effort of pushing masks, hand sanitizer, and not coughing on each other during flu season? As a mother of four, this is the first year my kids did not get sick. God is so stinkin’ cute!!! And He is so funny! I feel stupid wearing my mask but I can hear Him now- “Oh, its only for a little while longer! Besides, if you want me to come back and walk on Earth with you again, y’all are gonna half to clean this place up! The viruses alone could kill me!”. LOL! Luv ya!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
09 February, 08:14
i am convinced God wanted to slow us down in order for us to hear his voice. beautiful words

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 10:08
Breathe. God's gift of breath given upon birth.

29 January, 10:11
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Amen.❤️🙏 I Love you so very much as you are always. God Bless.
https://youtu.be/ZZqV6i98S...