Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 10:07
God sent You into lockdown as a way of personal retreat.
Believe it, feel it, understand it. Be In It for YOU.
Help is Here. All is Ok, Truly. Take time for You.
Be Still. Breathe, Feel, SEE.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 October, 08:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Calmness and Peace. Bringing GOD and JESUS back into all that we do. Going back to a more simple time. Getting back to our roots with our family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Amen Amen. I just pray I have a family to
share this with - some that believe…only a few are awake…or perhaps it will all just look different than I expect by then.
11:36 PM - Feb 19, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 February, 11:49
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I know, what you mean. I have a lot of family that took the vaccine and are still asleep. I just love them from afar and pray for them. That is all we can do. How it is meant to be, will be.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 February, 12:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Indeed. I trust God’s plan and know and prepare for people to be broken beyond what they think they can endure or be lost altogether. Either scenario will demand more of my soul and attention. However, I am steadfast and know this has been MY time to grow so I can prepare. One thing is sure, this time has not been wasted. Praise God.