Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can feel everything come down to the wire.

Many wolves in sheeps clothing that have been paid behind the scenes most likely by foreign intel agencies.

What did Isaac Kappy say about Bannon?
11:25 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 October, 09:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
we should all go his site today at 10am and flood the chat with epstein until he has to talk about it. https://americasvoice.news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 October, 10:02
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
funny the chat is not up today hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
18 October, 11:33
Not sure but think he said: , he (Bannon) received money from Epstein a couple of time

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
18 October, 10:53
He gets money from Esptein or did !!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 October, 10:36
Laura Loomer, Martha McCallum and Ann Coulter all trannys. Mary Katherine Ham probably... all paid to be fake conservatives paid by you know who starts with an M?
Then there is Dan Crenshaw and Madison Hawthorne and others. Fake conservatives and trannys everywhere!
Gotta say Martha McCallum is a surprise but Coulter wasn't.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 October, 10:36
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
All actors .

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 10:42
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
This is the image in question for Laura Loomer, looks very much like her.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 10:30
I STILL CANNOT FKIN BELIEVE the patriots didn't figure out AJ is a bloodliner. I MEAN FK>

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 10:03
Kappy called him out!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 October, 05:15
So much evil and deceit. Trust is getting harder and harder 😔

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 October, 08:19
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Its War

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 04:21
Makes me wonder about what really happened to Patriot Andrew Breitbart?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 October, 10:31
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
He was walking him from a bar and an BHO ordered assassin likely used a C_A heart attack gun, shoot from a distance, instant death, all traces disappear in matter of minutes autopsy will show nothing.Just a few days before, he publicly said ,"I am gonna vet Obama for 2012.". They took him out.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 October, 10:35
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Andrew died then his medical examiner died soon after. Odd.
Some QResearch anons believe he is alive.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 04:18
Wholly smokes! Ive seen the video a few years ago and I never noticed that!! Another reason why its importnat to go back a revisit 17 drops,vids,etc. with new eyes. #TogetherWeAreStrong

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
18 October, 03:17
Andrew Breitbart was a true patriot. Who replaced him on the radio? Steve Bannon. I trust Andrew Breitbart. Liberals always accuse conservatives of doing exactly what they are doing. Is that what is happening here? I have never listened to Steve's new show, but I never missed his Breitbart show. I could be wrong, but I trust him. At least he uses his real name.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
18 October, 02:03
A traitor is a traitor. This is why we trust god, not man. If you sell your soul to the devil, you die! WWG1WGA.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
18 October, 01:40
Sad = = = > < >

Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 October, 10:10
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
actually a 2 way street?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 October, 01:36
Agree. I could be wrong, but I believe the Georgia 3% Militia is somehow connected.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
18 October, 12:10
Bannon with #CCP

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 October, 11:53
Kappy had A TON of things to say and I have never doubted A ONE.

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
18 October, 11:50
Bannon does not even attempt to hide his demon. He's a pig

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 October, 11:46
Many false prophets

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 October, 11:36
Bannon, for real Doq?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 11:49
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
This disappoints me as well. I'm sure were all going to be saying this a lot, as names start coming out!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 11:36
He took money from Epstein. Starts at 2:44

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Isaac Kappy - Brackets and Jackets (2020) - YouTube

This is Brackets and Jackets for the denizens of islandsCreated by @My_Dog_Fridayand Kappy.1221 - https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 October, 10:32
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Don't forget that we have sleepers who may appear to be black hats. Is Bannon one? Trump knows.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 October, 10:54
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
that’s so awesome! i havent seen many Kappy videos - please keep them coming for those of us who only started following in 2019