Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 11:25
You can feel everything come down to the wire.

Many wolves in sheeps clothing that have been paid behind the scenes most likely by foreign intel agencies.

What did Isaac Kappy say about Bannon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
He took money from Epstein. Starts at 2:44

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Isaac Kappy - Brackets and Jackets (2020) - YouTube

This is Brackets and Jackets for the denizens of islandsCreated by @My_Dog_Fridayand Kappy.1221 - https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –...

11:36 AM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 October, 10:54
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
that’s so awesome! i havent seen many Kappy videos - please keep them coming for those of us who only started following in 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 October, 10:32
Don't forget that we have sleepers who may appear to be black hats. Is Bannon one? Trump knows.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 10:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yes, I know! I guess only time will tell who's who! No matter what the outcome is I just want Justice to finally be served! I may be disappointed in some that might go down, but they must be held accountable for whatever they did!

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 October, 05:50
He called out Dershowitz, Bannon and the ass that has been ranting he wished he never met Trump, Alex Jones. I’ve never been a fan of those two hosts. Think Bannon had something to do with Breitbart??? ALSO one of the female victims called out Charlie Ward saying she recognized hos voice from the plan. All of them are shit. Riding coat tails, and prove to be traitors!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 October, 10:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Charlie Ward is married to a transgender and full of crap.
Controlled opposition.
We were told to be careful who we follow.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
18 October, 03:00
oh my goodness he is funny....

Sherry Slape @sslape
18 October, 12:25
Yep he sure did, bannon needed money and it was epstein he got it from.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
18 October, 11:51
Whoaaa, How'd I miss that.