DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Just a reminder about how long this has been going on and how it was dne right under our noses. This should have been WORLD NEWS but it only made local TV in L.A.
This clip is from the 1980's folks!
Imagine finding the remains of 17 infants in a freight container. Now imagine finding 170 infants....now imagine finding 1,700 infants in a shipping container and this isn't world news?

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
12:00 PM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 October, 10:03
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
i remember when this happened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
14 October, 10:17
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Me too. I was working in the Port of Los Angeles at the time and it struck me as very odd that more didn't come of it but now I know why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 October, 10:03
i remember when this happened

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 October, 07:35
It was on the radio in the 70 as well just cant remeber who it was. Maybe orwell not positive

Susan Taapken @SusyT
14 October, 10:42
It's been going on a lot longer than that. That may be the first time it was ever recorded.