Red Pill @Redpill96
Hidden Technologies from the 1800's....something happened in the late 1800's...must see video...eye opening
04:03 PM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Redpill96 in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
13 October, 08:40
In response Red Pill to his Publication
Also check out the YT videos by Michelle Gibson and Paul Cook on these subjects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
13 October, 08:21
another article...

https://www.google.com/amp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
13 October, 08:10
This STILL exists in tiny pockets hidden from all us slave hamsters ...this is the true hidden enemy .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 October, 07:59
Yes, and deep down, we all know that we are far more than what we have been suppressed into believing. We are beginning to feel it.... the Awakening will be so incredibly powerful once we are all activated - and know that we most certainly will be ❣🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 October, 07:54
Especially the last part of the video lines up with other things I've researched & run across - the advanced civilizations weren't thousands of years in the past, but maybe only a couple, three hundred at most

What we know as "history" is a snow job by those who had gotten control of the narrative & wanted to take the world in a direction of their choosing

Fascinating & appalling stuff

chore Toke @choretoke
13 October, 05:11
WOW❗️😳We’ve been lied to❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️BAMBOOZLED❗️😏Its time for the real truth to come out❗️😏 And yes I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH❗️😏

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 October, 07:53
This is so fascinating and YES it appears the cabalistas did not man to go forward / to find utopia through Tesla's free energy and the levitation it took to build these amazing buildings.

T H U S, to rebuke any knowledge they systematically destroyed the evidence ... no doubt the creators as well.

And the videos captured the people enjoying themselves, but not as in SHOCK & AWE, more as a feeling of acceptance or logical progression. This timeline needed to be changed by the caballies so they could keep a stranglehold on the public, imho, hence destruction is what they do best.

1905 has always haunted me ... thank you this is so revealing!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 October, 07:35
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

check this guy out he has a good channel on all this stuff

Martin Wilson @Mart
13 October, 04:12
I just watched a 5 hour doco including much of what's in this clip, absolutely amazing, eye opening, mind blowing !!!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
12 October, 11:23
Mayor Carter Harrison was assassinated a few days before the end of the fair - This is so CABAL-ish.

Follow these links and get the full story - what do you think?

https://www.nationalgeogra...

(WATCH 2ND VIDEO)
http://www.worldexhibition...

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
12 October, 02:23
They had this stuff all over the world! If you go searching you can find many pictures and even video. There are even HD pictures that were from the 1800's lol look up Jon Levy on youtube, he has a ton of research on these amazing buildings ;) I have a theory about them but it may be too far out there for most people to consider.. I think it was all built during Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth and that ended in the 1800's so now satan is loose and we are awaiting the final "fight" destruction of satan.
Just my thought idk.... I don't know a lot about the bible but I've put together a few pieces that could be a possibility. I just don't see regular people building all of those things.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 October, 08:59
just amazing…we have been hijacked since then…. there’s just no other explanation

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
11 October, 08:52
Thank Q

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 October, 08:47
Heard they fkd their own shit up and us, is that this one.

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 October, 08:40
maybe the pics were faked? Flaunt a technology to destroy it makes no sense......even digging a land fill thousands of acres to hide it would be a monumental task.......... easier to fake a pic and say its old...they been doctoring pics since it was invented....faking ghost pics was popular back then but what do i know??

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
11 October, 08:01
In 1765 A.D., the first billiard room was built in England. Played there was One-Pocket, a table with one pocket and four balls. The first coin-operated billiard table was patented in 1903.

In 1871, the British inventor Montague Redgrave decided to make improvements to the game of Bagatelle which is said to have originated in the older days of Europe... hence we now have modern pinball games.

The first slot machine was invented in 1894.

I have an extreme hobbiest friend with a fairly intricate machine shop who still cannot (or won’t) make me a zipper from scratch because it is complicated.

I have curiously heard old grandparents’ stories of tilling the dirt to plant gardens for food. Pictures all scruffy, maybe one photo with a horse... and most certainly they didn’t start out with indoor toilets, Tales of ice inside bedroom window panes and cooking on wood stoves. By the sounds of it they only had an ice block in a box as a Summertime fridge if they could afford it. 🧐

Blue Lacy @KC73
11 October, 07:43
My wife and I have been watching videos for the last several months about this same topic, and we agree that the powers that be were trying to hide our past. We were watching videos by Jon Levi and Jarid Boosters on Youtube. These world fairs and the crystal palaces were amazing and nobody would put that much effort and money into them to just destroy them after the show. The crystal palaces, made of glass and iron, all burned down. There were at least 5 that burned down in the same time frame. We are questioning our whole history at this point.

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
12 October, 02:28
In response Blue Lacy to his Publication
They claim the buildings were temporary structures made out of wood and plaster, yet there are many still standing today! Those that are still around are clearly not wood and plaster. ;) Even if we could have somehow built the buildings how can they explain all the statues? They were EVERYWHERE! And all the waterways! lol it's just nuts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 October, 07:08
This was truly eye-opening for sure. Tried seraching for this video but have been unable to find anywhere. Do you have an original link available?

This is one of those stories that no one will believe if they don't see for themselves.

Red Pill @Redpill96
12 October, 07:31
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Original video on telegram...that is where I saw it....Do you have Telegram?

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
13 October, 04:06
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Check this guys videos out on this subject ! https://youtu.be/1lDn5S5nB...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 October, 04:28
So weird: seems we are at war with the 'Genyi' from - what was it that SF? Stargate or Startrek? Those weirdos that killed half of the population on their planet with a bacteria/virus?