Red Pill @Redpill96
11 October, 04:03
Hidden Technologies from the 1800's....something happened in the late 1800's...must see video...eye opening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
In 1765 A.D., the first billiard room was built in England. Played there was One-Pocket, a table with one pocket and four balls. The first coin-operated billiard table was patented in 1903.

In 1871, the British inventor Montague Redgrave decided to make improvements to the game of Bagatelle which is said to have originated in the older days of Europe... hence we now have modern pinball games.

The first slot machine was invented in 1894.

I have an extreme hobbiest friend with a fairly intricate machine shop who still cannot (or won’t) make me a zipper from scratch because it is complicated.

I have curiously heard old grandparents’ stories of tilling the dirt to plant gardens for food. Pictures all scruffy, maybe one photo with a horse... and most certainly they didn’t start out with indoor toilets, Tales of ice inside bedroom window panes and cooking on wood stoves. By the sounds of it they only had an ice block in a box as a Summertime fridge if they could afford it. 🧐
08:01 PM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Red Pill to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it