Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
29 January, 04:03
White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage #PainIsComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
29 January, 05:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 05:42
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
🤣😂

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
29 January, 05:08
💣Just caught something: top left of this graphic has a post, no # date nothing. BUT look between the two lines "who walked on stage to take command" Do I went looking at Ken Starr for some reason and that lead me to Kavanaugh who, get this, was on Starr's team when he impeached Clinton. So is he the one walking on a clean stage!?? I love these connections!

29 January, 05:32
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
here you go

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 January, 10:28
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
or the unveiling of the "characters" playing the parts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 January, 05:05
I posted about this building earlier in the week... each day a bit more is dismantled...

The left wasting our tax dollars - as usual.

29 January, 05:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
temporary modular prison for quick transport/detention for during/after trials

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 04:53
Structure looks unfinished compared to this photo. It has some new supports in its roof compared to yesterday. Odd.

29 January, 05:39
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 January, 04:50
Structure is being removed today.

29 January, 05:41
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 04:46
sorry. funny shit checking out at the grocery store just now. both cards declined however approved the transaction with cssh back at my request. strange vibes today

Lori Williams @Lwillilovinglife
29 January, 05:04
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I had an issue when using my bank card on 3 different occasions yesterday, their system kept freezing?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 04:44
funny shit going on at the grocery store check out paymeny

Kev Oooo @KevO
29 January, 04:21
lol