Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage #PainIsComing
04:03 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Buffys in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 February, 11:11
In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication
You do know that all of that is gone, right???
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 February, 10:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 February, 12:09
WipeOut House. #prison &execution

Kristin Nap @knap
01 February, 10:47
This needs to stop being circulated. It was put there for people to view the inaugural parade. Not a big deal.

Zena Jin @zenalove
01 February, 11:21
In response Kristin Nap to his Publication
Was anyone there?

Sage Hawk @Sagehawk57
01 February, 08:59

Tresha Miranda @Tresha
01 February, 08:34
@buffys is thid from today? i saw a photo of the GOP meeting in ovalmoffice and it was snowing?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 February, 08:25
Yes Please! ThanQ

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
31 January, 05:38
Does anyone know how to confirm a date on pictures like this. It would help with verification.

Kristin Nap @knap
01 February, 10:48
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
Use Tin Eye for image search. You can sort by date.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 February, 07:24
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
On the bottom of the pic it shows it was posted 1/29/2021.......

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 January, 02:37
quel film 😎putain liberte ✊

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
31 January, 01:22
thise looks like beleechers (?sp) next to the building

31 January, 01:11
first off lets use common sense. WE DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENING UNLESS SOMEONE FROM THERE WORKING WANTS TO TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING. SO please no supisistions, assumptions please. thats how rumour and disinformoation happens and then so many people belive what ine person says it is. potus would never allow for a public display of death like that. at least that is my own opinion. which i am entilted to. please. lets find out the truth first

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
01 February, 09:03
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
>>>"potus would never allow for a public display of death like that

Michael Catino @MCanon
30 January, 10:44
Please put me down for two tickets for this event I need to see this live with my own eyes to have some sort of closure. These dirty monsters have gotten away with horrific acts of crimes against humanity for too long. The pedophiles have to go first then the Hollywood blood drinkers. Save the politicans who commited treason for last.

Jen Kay @Jaybkay
30 January, 10:43
The earth cam showed the WH dark for 10 days... so I went to look just now and it pops up for a second looking lit up as it used to however then it goes down and says stream not avail. Not sure if this is my wifi or it is what is happening?... In case anyone wants to check. B/c some thought it may symbolize the 10 days of darkness

JULIE MICHELLE @WID3AWAK3GIRL
30 January, 11:12
In response Jen Kay to his Publication
Same

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
31 January, 12:41
In response Jen Kay to his Publication
I have it pulled up it is dark except in a couple of windows..

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
30 January, 10:37
Wow! I am so curious!

Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
30 January, 09:45
They just keep on building. This is going to be spectacular.

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
30 January, 06:23
dus this has anything to do with it?

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
30 January, 10:05
In response Daniël 280 to his Publication
Note the chainlink fence around the top of the structure?! Just Fascinating but mind boggling at the same time...please Lord stay with us on this✝️🙏🏻

Carmen Denton @Alwaysalice1234
29 January, 05:15
following

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 January, 04:56

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
29 January, 04:49
On the Earthcam you can see those buildings/obstacles. I dont recall seeing them there earlier in the week. Was I missing them? The only thing I could see was "the gallows".

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
30 January, 10:39
In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication
There were gallows? 😳

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 04:27
The webcam this week it appeared the staging area was be dismantled. Not sure what is going on, perhaps I need a 4 hour drive to see for myself and take pictures.

31 January, 01:20
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
you should just so we can get acsess to truthful information

Sage Hawk @Sagehawk57
01 February, 09:02
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
29 January, 04:26
Wow!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 04:25

black jack @blackjack
29 January, 04:38
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
The man who took that photo came from my hometown in Scotland.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
30 January, 11:05
Until otherwise notified.

o7

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
29 January, 04:22
is tgat bleachers??!!

29 January, 04:20

29 January, 04:20

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
29 January, 05:08
💣Just caught something: top left of this graphic has a post, no # date nothing. BUT look between the two lines "who walked on stage to take command" Do I went looking at Ken Starr for some reason and that lead me to Kavanaugh who, get this, was on Starr's team when he impeached Clinton. So is he the one walking on a clean stage!?? I love these connections!

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
29 January, 05:37