Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
29 January, 04:03
White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage #PainIsComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 04:20
In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
💣Just caught something: top left of this graphic has a post, no # date nothing. BUT look between the two lines "who walked on stage to take command" Do I went looking at Ken Starr for some reason and that lead me to Kavanaugh who, get this, was on Starr's team when he impeached Clinton. So is he the one walking on a clean stage!?? I love these connections!
05:08 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mrs_Bukovetsky in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 January, 10:28
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
or the unveiling of the "characters" playing the parts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 05:32
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
here you go

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
30 January, 09:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Now I'll "Circle Back" to the news cycle and see if things fall into place. Thanks for the header of the post. It does help!