CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
This is beautiful. We are dealing with this right now. My child who used to love school now cries every day saying they dont want to go. Since we as parents spoke out at a board meeting my child has now become a target. Grown adult teachers bully him during the school day if his mask so much falls down...they take points off his grade, belittle him, and make an example out of him. He was so frustrated one day and spoke out during class about one of the bully teachers resulting in an inschool suspension and having this on his record. These people are truly despicable and evil.
11:07 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Happyday17 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 October, 11:07
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
TAKE HIM OUT AND HOMESCHOOL! He is being poisoned by them (mind)!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
10 October, 10:31
take your child/children out of there fast

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
10 October, 10:24
I am not one to promote or condone violence, but the Demonrat mofos and RINOs are pushing millions of us to a breaking point. The "law" seems to no longer work For The People and the Liberal pieces of πŸ’© have weaponized the system against We The People...it will and appears to come down to individuals and just going old skool on some people. Some people may call it vigilante justice...I call it a well earned ass beating...I got a whole truck full of ass beatings to hand out to these Liberal whiny frickin' soy boyz and Karens. "Gone are the days when you could settle differences with fists"....oh no they are not. You just gotta invest a little time and research into these pricks and then face them alone one on one...everyone is alone several points during the day...Ih and don't forget to wear you mask cuz trust...you're gonna be within 6 feet delivering a well deserved ass beating to some very deserving little prissy tyrants. Almost forgot ... LET'S GO BRANDON !!!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 October, 10:07
My niece just started homeschooling her daughter and her daughter loves it. The homeschooling programs are better than the public school by far. Her daughter was already getting bullied in the 2nd grade - ridiculous!!! The school board is fed up with my niece for speaking out. The only thing the public school is good for is bullying and making your child feel like they have to be the best at everything or they are a zero. If you've ever met a homeschool kid - they are the nicest kids. They haven't been poisoned by the system - because their parents are the ones who shaped their behavior -not our disgusting cut-throat society.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 09:58
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈIf adults bully him then that is truly evil. Maybe take him out and home school him, or just start showing up at the school for surprise visits (every other day, or whatever), and do not warn the teachers. Flat out tell them that you are going to check on your child until he is not harrassed.

Another thing is to email the teacher every day to ask how things are going. Make an email chain for documentation.

Taking points of his grade for speaking up might be against school policy, so you can sue them for not sticking to their own rules.

I would consult a conservative attorney and get some help.

God Bless!

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
10 October, 02:52
prayers nonr of them have any business teaching if they retaliate like bullies

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 October, 12:30
Why would you send your child into a situation like this?
One that most adults couldn't or wouldn't deal with?
Aren't we supposed to be their protectors?

No apologies as I try to understand why parents allow their children to go to school where masks are required???

Masks are abuse!
Difficult to breathe.
Inhaling what their supposed to be exhaling.
Germs, bacteria growth.

If more parents pulled their children out of these schools, change will occur. Their funding is per child. Money talks.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 October, 12:40
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I agree with you 100% . However I cannot homeschool cause I have to work. I have to work to payoff student loans. I cannot send him to a private school cause I cannot afford it. The school may loose the money but the money isnt given back to us. I never imagined all this crap would take place so all I can do is fight for my child to try and remove these evil people from the schools.

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
09 October, 11:47
Start looking at home school programs. Teachers are quitting, get together.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 October, 10:14
In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication
Yep, let's start working together.