CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 October, 11:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This is beautiful. We are dealing with this right now. My child who used to love school now cries every day saying they dont want to go. Since we as parents spoke out at a board meeting my child has now become a target. Grown adult teachers bully him during the school day if his mask so much falls down...they take points off his grade, belittle him, and make an example out of him. He was so frustrated one day and spoke out during class about one of the bully teachers resulting in an inschool suspension and having this on his record. These people are truly despicable and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
I am not one to promote or condone violence, but the Demonrat mofos and RINOs are pushing millions of us to a breaking point. The "law" seems to no longer work For The People and the Liberal pieces of πŸ’© have weaponized the system against We The People...it will and appears to come down to individuals and just going old skool on some people. Some people may call it vigilante justice...I call it a well earned ass beating...I got a whole truck full of ass beatings to hand out to these Liberal whiny frickin' soy boyz and Karens. "Gone are the days when you could settle differences with fists"....oh no they are not. You just gotta invest a little time and research into these pricks and then face them alone one on one...everyone is alone several points during the day...Ih and don't forget to wear you mask cuz trust...you're gonna be within 6 feet delivering a well deserved ass beating to some very deserving little prissy tyrants. Almost forgot ... LET'S GO BRANDON !!!
10:24 AM - Oct 10, 2021
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MackMackinelly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mack Mackinelly, click on at the bottom under it