CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 October, 11:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This is beautiful. We are dealing with this right now. My child who used to love school now cries every day saying they dont want to go. Since we as parents spoke out at a board meeting my child has now become a target. Grown adult teachers bully him during the school day if his mask so much falls down...they take points off his grade, belittle him, and make an example out of him. He was so frustrated one day and spoke out during class about one of the bully teachers resulting in an inschool suspension and having this on his record. These people are truly despicable and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Why would you send your child into a situation like this?
One that most adults couldn't or wouldn't deal with?
Aren't we supposed to be their protectors?

No apologies as I try to understand why parents allow their children to go to school where masks are required???

Masks are abuse!
Difficult to breathe.
Inhaling what their supposed to be exhaling.
Germs, bacteria growth.

If more parents pulled their children out of these schools, change will occur. Their funding is per child. Money talks.
12:30 AM - Oct 10, 2021
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 October, 12:40
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I agree with you 100% . However I cannot homeschool cause I have to work. I have to work to payoff student loans. I cannot send him to a private school cause I cannot afford it. The school may loose the money but the money isnt given back to us. I never imagined all this crap would take place so all I can do is fight for my child to try and remove these evil people from the schools.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 October, 10:47
I recall President Trump established funding for home and alternative schooling due to the covid BS.

It would definitely be worth researching.

Here's some info on the 1776 EO he signed in November 2020 and expires November 2022.

The focus is on education!

https://www.federalregiste...

In case you are unaware or in doubt, DJT is still President and that actor wearing a mask has NO authority what so ever!
Additionally, the actor is no where near, nor has he been at anytime near Washington, D.C.!

We will not be going back to "normal". . . Thank God!
We are going to a time of real freedom!
We will be able to choose to earn money doing something(s) we enjoy! No more slavery!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 October, 11:25
prayers for you. πŸ™πŸ™. the concept that homeschooling takes up the majority of the day (8 hours) is a misconception. i know several families doing it with minimal time investment on their own terms. it could be a trip to the local museum(science), a hike thru the park(physical fitness)or following a recipe (math) or an internet search on a specific subject and writing about it(history and english). the true cost to you would be child care for your kid if he/she is not old enough. the true cost to your child is their mental health. our children need to be protected. πŸ™πŸ™