πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did
01:52 PM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
14 October, 07:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So COOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 October, 07:59
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
10 October, 04:36
Sorry, but F*** those schools Don't bother even fighting them. Just withdraw. They're child prisons.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 04:57
In response Berry Good to his Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
10 October, 04:13
That is so awesome! These children won’t even recognize their friends!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 04:58
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
πŸ™β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘Š

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
10 October, 07:14
definitely a tearjerker white hats are winning everywhere thanks to the Mama Bears fighting school boards around the countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 09:51
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈYes, very good point, ty for saying so

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 October, 05:28
that's a "mom's a hero moment"

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 09:51
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ100%

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
10 October, 02:50
bless his heart ! tears of relief !

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 09:52
In response Terri Longoria to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ100% agree

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 October, 11:07
This is beautiful. We are dealing with this right now. My child who used to love school now cries every day saying they dont want to go. Since we as parents spoke out at a board meeting my child has now become a target. Grown adult teachers bully him during the school day if his mask so much falls down...they take points off his grade, belittle him, and make an example out of him. He was so frustrated one day and spoke out during class about one of the bully teachers resulting in an inschool suspension and having this on his record. These people are truly despicable and evil.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
10 October, 10:31
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
take your child/children out of there fast

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 October, 11:07
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
TAKE HIM OUT AND HOMESCHOOL! He is being poisoned by them (mind)!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
09 October, 10:04
happy for the children. disgusted with anyone who masks a child, nevermind themselves. sorry to piss on everyones cheerios but, no one rules when no one complies.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 10:04
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ100% agree

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
09 October, 10:04
happy for the children. disgusted with anyone who masks a child, nevermind themselves. sorry to piss on everyones cheerios but, no one rules when no one complies.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 October, 09:58
awe... man that brought some serious tears to my eyes....this is how deeply its harming the children...this has to end NOW.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
09 October, 09:15
where is this?? i need to get info for this case to set the precendent for the school board here. I have a contact on the board waiting for me to send him whatever i can find so he can present facts to the rest of the board.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 10:07
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
arkansas

bentonville

research your local department of health and wee if the school board randomly decides to issue a mask mandate with no wuthority to do so.

Matthew Bennett, Elizabeth Bennett and Matt Sitton were listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed Aug. 18 against the district. All three have children attending Bentonville schools, according to court documents.

The lawsuit named Superintendent Debbie Jones and all seven School Board members as defendants.

Greg Payne, one of the attorneys for the plaintiffs, told the judge at last week’s hearing the district didn’t have a directive from Hutchinson nor the Arkansas Department of Health to issue the policy.

https://www.arkansasonline...

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
09 October, 08:56
LOVE

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 10:07
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ me too

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 October, 08:52
My grandson is suffering allergies right now. Fall pollen. He is forced to wear a mask everyday in school. He is never gonna get better!! You hang clothes on a line to DRY!! You dont cover them. They would mold and never dry. HELLO! Lungs are the same!!!!! WHEN is it ever gonna END!!!!!!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
09 October, 07:50
what state is this?!
halleujah!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 10:30
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 October, 07:16
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯² tears of joy.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 07:17
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ 100%

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
09 October, 07:05
HALLELUJAH!...EXCELLENT PARENTS!! WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 07:17
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈagree 100%

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
09 October, 04:33

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 05:56
In response Caroline July to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 03:40
Breaks my heart and makes me furious the shit being done to these innocent children.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 03:46
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
100% WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOME PAYBACKS

IMAGINE THESE KIDS IN LNE AT THE GROCERY STORE IN 5 YEARS WHEN THEY ARE MUCH BIGGER, AND SEEING AN OLD TEACHER WHO DID THIS TO THEM. I BET THEY WILL TALK ABOUT THOSE TEACHERS BEHIND THEIR BACK AS IF THEY ARE MONSTERS. AND IT WOULD BE WELL DESERVED.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
09 October, 02:39
I had a hard time seeing it the second time....I had happy tears leaking from my eyeballs! I love this!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 03:09
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
ME TOO

IT WAS RAINING IN MY EYES, LOL

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
09 October, 02:38
Such a beautiful thing!! Winning, We Won!!! Amen

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:38
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Š LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND, FOR SURE. YES, 100%

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 02:30
Was able to play out the same scenario with my son at the start of this school year this year. Teachers/staff still wear them but no more for the kids in school/playgrounds. Still making them mask on busses though...isn't that absolutely f'n the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:32
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Škids in florida were passing out from sports with a mask in 100 degree heat

mask on buses? ridiculous!

need to fight that also?

insanity

so glad you all won in school!! God Bless!! ty for telling me

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 October, 02:29
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 October, 02:16
ThankYou Jesus πŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜…πŸ‘Š 100%

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 October, 02:14
I am a teacher and it has been obvious that schools are run by psychopaths. My three year old grandson has to wear a mask. I am sick to death of the evil in this world.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:17
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘Šwow, that makes me tear up for him. 3 years old. This is so wrong. it is happening to my family also. I am so angry about it.

Desantis is fighting in Florida where I live to keep the masks off the children in school.

The first time I saw one mf my family's children in a mask I hit the roof and will not stop fighting about it. When I see parents with a mask on babies it flips me out to think they are that stupid.

God Bless you and your family

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:54
He says it will be so weird (to not wear a mask). That really, really gets to me. Fook these evil child abusers pushing masks on children!!!!

Paybacks are gonna a be a bitch, you marxist school board and marxist commie teachers!! These kids will NEVER forget who said and did what to force masks on them!! These children will remember forever!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 02:10
πŸ•Ά