CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
😅🙏👊😅😂🤣☺️😍OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
09 October, 07:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
what state is this?!
halleujah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10:30 AM - Oct 10, 2021
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
10 October, 12:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
@impatriotru THANK YOU!! i so want to move but i dont know how to convince my husband

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 12:22
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I can understand totally. I hope he changes his mind some day. Maybe take a vacation in Florida at least, to get a break. Even if it is just for a 3 day weekend or something. Go to the beach. Breathe the air. That always helps me, I think. If I cannot leave, then I do little mini mental vacations instead, even if it is a walk, or working in the yard, watching birds, or seeing little ones. Seeing neighbors and family helps too, but not all family are awake, so I do not see them right now.

God Bless!!