CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 02:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Was able to play out the same scenario with my son at the start of this school year this year. Teachers/staff still wear them but no more for the kids in school/playgrounds. Still making them mask on busses though...isn't that absolutely f'n the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ™πŸ‘Škids in florida were passing out from sports with a mask in 100 degree heat

mask on buses? ridiculous!

need to fight that also?

insanity

so glad you all won in school!! God Bless!! ty for telling me
02:32 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 October, 02:41
friend on mine in minnesota told me granddaughter now has anxiety issues...yes, evil bastards!!! They all need to be in jail!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 03:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
100% AGREE!! EVIL DEMONS!! PAYBACKS SOME DAY. GOD SEES ALL. THESE CHILDREN WILL REMEMBER FIGHING THE COMMIE MARXIST NAZIS

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 02:36
I live in Mesa county too...yes THAT Mesa county!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 02:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
woah...I hope you are taking notes so you can write a book someday!