CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 01:52
😅🙏👊😅😂🤣☺️😍OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
where is this?? i need to get info for this case to set the precendent for the school board here. I have a contact on the board waiting for me to send him whatever i can find so he can present facts to the rest of the board.
09:15 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 10:07
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
arkansas

bentonville

research your local department of health and wee if the school board randomly decides to issue a mask mandate with no wuthority to do so.

Matthew Bennett, Elizabeth Bennett and Matt Sitton were listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed Aug. 18 against the district. All three have children attending Bentonville schools, according to court documents.

The lawsuit named Superintendent Debbie Jones and all seven School Board members as defendants.

Greg Payne, one of the attorneys for the plaintiffs, told the judge at last week’s hearing the district didn’t have a directive from Hutchinson nor the Arkansas Department of Health to issue the policy.

https://www.arkansasonline...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396