Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'm Survivor, NO a VICTOR
I NEVER gave them the chance to turn me into a victim. I've faced terrible circumstances alone and I'm the one still standing!
I've made it through abuse, heartbreak, and torture;
I've been left alone, mocked, cussed out, dumped, cheated on, verbally and mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, spat on, attempted rape, slapped, punched, beaten, burned and stabbed.
I have always kept most of my scars hidden where no one can see, I didn't want them to be known or seen because I don't want you to see what HAPPENED to me, I want you to see the beautiful lady inside and out that I became because I had the strength to endure it all, keep my chin up, dust myself off and keep moving foward after every stumbling block that was thrown in my face.
07:37 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
05 October, 10:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
. 🤍🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 October, 10:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 October, 07:46
we are twin 💜🧡🖤💙🤍❤️
And you are divine. i know weve had our hard times. lets not compare. though were both air. we both know we truly care. and so and so wish to see you wave your head. smiling and living like God had said. i love you.

05 October, 07:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Kintsugi
our scars are proof that we have healed.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
05 October, 07:44
How many more of us are out there?! Their attempts to break us have only strengthened us. They have no idea!! Much love to you Sista!!

05 October, 07:52
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Thousands, we were never alone, THEY just wanted us to feel that way to intensify the despair. We are powerful.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 October, 07:44
beautifully stated! the scars are reminders of how bad ass we are! love n light

05 October, 07:50
In response I am Keri to her Publication
YES 😎
For a very long time, I couldn't accept or understand when somone told me you're stronger than you realize. It took a while for me to understand that there are people who do not make it through all that and survive.