Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:37
I'm Survivor, NO a VICTOR
I NEVER gave them the chance to turn me into a victim. I've faced terrible circumstances alone and I'm the one still standing!
I've made it through abuse, heartbreak, and torture;
I've been left alone, mocked, cussed out, dumped, cheated on, verbally and mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, spat on, attempted rape, slapped, punched, beaten, burned and stabbed.
I have always kept most of my scars hidden where no one can see, I didn't want them to be known or seen because I don't want you to see what HAPPENED to me, I want you to see the beautiful lady inside and out that I became because I had the strength to endure it all, keep my chin up, dust myself off and keep moving foward after every stumbling block that was thrown in my face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
we are twin ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคโค๏ธ
And you are divine. i know weve had our hard times. lets not compare. though were both air. we both know we truly care. and so and so wish to see you wave your head. smiling and living like God had said. i love you.
07:46 AM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Kintsugi
our scars are proof that we have healed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396