Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:37
I'm Survivor, NO a VICTOR
I NEVER gave them the chance to turn me into a victim. I've faced terrible circumstances alone and I'm the one still standing!
I've made it through abuse, heartbreak, and torture;
I've been left alone, mocked, cussed out, dumped, cheated on, verbally and mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, spat on, attempted rape, slapped, punched, beaten, burned and stabbed.
I have always kept most of my scars hidden where no one can see, I didn't want them to be known or seen because I don't want you to see what HAPPENED to me, I want you to see the beautiful lady inside and out that I became because I had the strength to endure it all, keep my chin up, dust myself off and keep moving foward after every stumbling block that was thrown in my face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
beautifully stated! the scars are reminders of how bad ass we are! love n light
07:44 AM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:50
In response I am Keri to her Publication
YES 😎
For a very long time, I couldn't accept or understand when somone told me you're stronger than you realize. It took a while for me to understand that there are people who do not make it through all that and survive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 October, 07:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
me too! the vuctim mentality is definitely something we have to work thru..i had to learn to count my blessings first ❤️