Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
For those that are thinking homeschooling will be the "out" from the mandatory jabs for your children in California. This was just posted to a group I belong to on FB. So...perhaps if your child never needs any medical procedures you might be okay. But if you ever sprain, break, or have ongoing medical needs? Nope.
02:45 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 December, 04:59
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Better question is 'Why do you continue to live in a state where your health is taken from your control?'. WHY??? People in California have had years to prepare to move. They know their lives will continue to be more miserable with each passing day. YET, they stay. WHY???
Is it like my friend said, "Oh Tahalianna, you don't know how beautiful California is. I live in the valley. The temperature is perfect, the scenery gorgeous. I could never leave this place even if it meant getting 5 jabs, it's just beautiful here."
Ok!!! I'm speechless because I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 05:10
In response Made In America to her Publication
Well...some of us are fighting the population migration manipulation. We have generations in these places. We've worked and toiled and built our lives here. We have family, friends, and neighbors that are like minded that we love. We aren't giving up without a fight. We are standing for truth. Right where God planted us. That may not be the path for everyone. That's okay. In the mean time...we pray. Pray we DON'T have to go to these corrupt doctors, hospitals, etc.. We take care of ourselves the best we can...understanding that we all have an appointed time to meet our Maker. Yes...I too have a special needs adult child with health issues. But she is also like mind minded...and has the heart of a lioness. So we stand. Where we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 December, 04:50
Privately-owned hospitals may turn away patients in a non-emergency, but public hospitals cannot refuse care.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Public hospitals, funded by taxpayer dollars, are held to a different standard than privately owned for-profit hospitals. This means that a public hospital is the best option for those without health insurance or the means to pay for care.

https://www.americanpatien...

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
29 December, 04:47
😡...🙏🙏🙏

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
02 October, 06:45
The mother needs to get her child’s medical records asap from the satanic Shriners. With the word out, she will be able to find a doctor to help. I saw that someone mentioned MMS already but it might be a good idea to reach out to the Frontline doctors for assistance. Just my two cents

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
02 October, 06:32
What a stupid dictate. Force a child wih significant healthissues into getting an experimental vax with a questionable advrse reaction rate for a disease that has a 99.9% survival rate.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 October, 06:28
The Shriners are a branch of free manson, the largest secret society in the world. Therefore they will be part of witholding care to the unjabbed because they are in favor of depopulation. Fired doctors and nurses will eventually set up shop, but hospitals as a rule are in on this travesty. The entire medical industry was set up for this moment. They eliminated natural healers to force us to use their wildly expensive system that does not cure. Now we are all forced to leave thatbsystem and relearn what God gave us in nature. Ivermectin for example is a cancer cure; because they didn’t let us know cancer is parasitic we had no idea it was easy to get well. India and Japan are using iit now, and they cancelled the jabs.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
29 December, 04:28
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 October, 06:16
STOP DONATING TO SHRINERS

Chris Illich @amazingreality
02 October, 05:45
If you can reach this person, have her look into MMS; Chlorine dioxide it's a powerful anti microbial compound that has a long history of use...It may be able to aid in some of this Childs issues in the mean time. And here is a video that can shed some light on it as well... // https://rumble.com/vlsun2-...

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
02 October, 03:59
bs. so tired of these mandates. im so sorry. can you possibly get an appr out of state? i jist hope there has been intervention in the states about wjats in the jab

02 October, 04:04
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
I'm hoping she is able to find help. I shared with the person that shared this with me.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 October, 03:37
She needs to start calling around. Call Mayo in Arizona. Call Children's Hospitals. Find someone who will help.

These choices are becoming unbearable for people, especially when a child is involved. Others who are stronger and have more time will need to help her (and those like her) by paving the way and standing against these measures. All of this is unconsitutional (state constitutions too).

A mandate should not stop someone from having care. Find a lawyer to help, and a patient advocate. Forcing this shot onto anyone is illegal.

And pray that you don't become ill and need healthcare.

02 October, 04:03
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you. I shared your comment with the person that shared with me.

J J Larr @3JJL
02 October, 03:05
🙏❤️🙏

Rena Charboneau @Rena
02 October, 02:59
this is absolutly unbelievable.