Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 02:45
For those that are thinking homeschooling will be the "out" from the mandatory jabs for your children in California. This was just posted to a group I belong to on FB. So...perhaps if your child never needs any medical procedures you might be okay. But if you ever sprain, break, or have ongoing medical needs? Nope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Better question is 'Why do you continue to live in a state where your health is taken from your control?'. WHY??? People in California have had years to prepare to move. They know their lives will continue to be more miserable with each passing day. YET, they stay. WHY???
Is it like my friend said, "Oh Tahalianna, you don't know how beautiful California is. I live in the valley. The temperature is perfect, the scenery gorgeous. I could never leave this place even if it meant getting 5 jabs, it's just beautiful here."
Ok!!! I'm speechless because I don't get it.
04:59 PM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
29 December, 05:10
In response Made In America to her Publication
Well...some of us are fighting the population migration manipulation. We have generations in these places. We've worked and toiled and built our lives here. We have family, friends, and neighbors that are like minded that we love. We aren't giving up without a fight. We are standing for truth. Right where God planted us. That may not be the path for everyone. That's okay. In the mean time...we pray. Pray we DON'T have to go to these corrupt doctors, hospitals, etc.. We take care of ourselves the best we can...understanding that we all have an appointed time to meet our Maker. Yes...I too have a special needs adult child with health issues. But she is also like mind minded...and has the heart of a lioness. So we stand. Where we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 December, 07:43
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I'm honestly praying for you guys. I know how hard it would be to leave family and friends, but I would if I had to. I wish you the very best.