Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 02:45
For those that are thinking homeschooling will be the "out" from the mandatory jabs for your children in California. This was just posted to a group I belong to on FB. So...perhaps if your child never needs any medical procedures you might be okay. But if you ever sprain, break, or have ongoing medical needs? Nope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
She needs to start calling around. Call Mayo in Arizona. Call Children's Hospitals. Find someone who will help.

These choices are becoming unbearable for people, especially when a child is involved. Others who are stronger and have more time will need to help her (and those like her) by paving the way and standing against these measures. All of this is unconsitutional (state constitutions too).

A mandate should not stop someone from having care. Find a lawyer to help, and a patient advocate. Forcing this shot onto anyone is illegal.

And pray that you don't become ill and need healthcare.
03:37 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 04:03
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you. I shared your comment with the person that shared with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396