Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Lets start with a simple one:
I'm part of the heavenly hosts currently taking on and experiencing human form. God is my commander and I, his servant who is at His beck and call. I dutifully obey God’s commands, I carry out His bidding, and acquiesce to His will obediently.
Right now around the throne of God in heaven, the six-winged seraphim, the many-eyed cherubim and the souls of the glorified saints never cease to worship the thrice-holy God. Holy, Holy, Holy
That world is real, more so now than the world you can see with your eyes...(Hebrews 8:5)
07:34 AM - Sep 29, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

27 February, 05:47
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Sorry for the misunderstanding 😅 I selected that word as a verbal nod of obedience to his will, not that I feel I'm in a slave position, I meant it in a way that I choose to willingly serve him. You are right, I acknowledge and understand I'm a beloved child of his creation. 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 February, 11:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
An Ambassador.... a Royal Priesthood set apart. ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 05:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
26 February, 11:16
Spirit Lead Me
https://youtu.be/Nj4_JHHuO...
Filtered photo of today’s sky message…
Much love 💗 Angel Feathers 🪶

27 February, 05:34
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 Thank you for sharing this with me, beautiful photos!!! ☀️

Law & Physics @physics171
27 February, 06:53
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Beautiful pictures, look at the Orb.
💜

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 July, 06:47
💕 This is beautiful 💕

14 July, 06:57
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
This is how I see people who are filled with God's glory.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 February, 07:53
im a wombat

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 February, 09:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣