Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 September, 04:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
thats what you call money laundering with real estate. it happens a lot but somehow never comes to light.
04:59 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 September, 05:02
In response michael griggs to his Publication
I was always told by some criminal types that if I ever wanted to be a criminal and never go to jail...become a politician.....too bad that wasnt a joke....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 September, 05:25
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
oh yes its always been known, i used to say to peeps when they said all politicians are liers,and corrupt. id say then why do we have them and till this day i still dont understand what their purpose is. for the people by the people not a person,a person can deceive as soon as the price is right. i never put these people in office or even ever met one that didnt just want to shake your hand and ask for a vote though i never voted for those that beg for a vote somethings not right with that. but honestly ive never been satisfied by my vote either till Trump that is. its funny really we supposedly put these people in office, but its just a lil ladder to be president and make your own rules evidently. ya see biden was in office well since the majority of us have been born. he sat quietly till obama who i still dont know who the fuck he was just popped outta the streets of chicago welcome your first black president thats how that shit went smh. i mean theres a pattern here.