Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 September, 07:14
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
She sure knows how to manage money. I think I can see some lizard skin coming out in her neck
What a demon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 September, 06:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I can always see it in their eyes...evil or no soul, I have on occasion seen a demon...and lately I have seen many ppl in a trance like state...once I started paying attention my "sight" improved....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 September, 07:00
This witch owns a house where I have my cleaning business in Glenbrook

27 September, 07:00
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
How many ppl have gone missing in that area?

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
26 September, 05:34
EVIL INCARNATE !!!! Someone should substitute holy water into her glass just to see what happens !!!! 😏

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 September, 04:59
thats what you call money laundering with real estate. it happens a lot but somehow never comes to light.

26 September, 05:02
In response michael griggs to his Publication
I was always told by some criminal types that if I ever wanted to be a criminal and never go to jail...become a politician.....too bad that wasnt a joke....

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 September, 04:46
🦎